Guidelines & Protocol
All rules and regulations set forth by Kingdom Life Bible Institute are designed to ensure each student receives an enriching learning experience and quality education.
1. Students must adhere to all rules and regulations set forth in the student catalog. All attendees of any course must be a registered student for that course. No individuals are allowed to sit in any class without being registered.
2. Class Attendance - Students must attend classes regularly and must be punctual as tardiness can be disruptive and distracting to the learning process.
3. Assignments, quizzes, and exams must be handed in on time. Late submissions must be approved by the course instructor.
4. Communication: Students are expected to keep in contact with their instructors to avoid slothfulness in class/homework assignments and to inform them if additional learning assistance is needed.
5. Chapel service attendance and participation is mandatory for all students and is a graduation requirement for all matriculating students.
6. Attire for all classroom settings is comfort wear, but modest.
7. Academic misconduct will not be tolerated. It is of the utmost importance that all students remain committed, respectful, and courteous to both professors and peers at all times.
8. All financial matters should be directly addressed with the Dean of Financial Affairs.
9. Academic Dismissal - KLBI at any time reserves the right to dismiss a student for unsatisfactory conduct. Unsatisfactory conduct may relate to academic standing/conduct, classroom conduct, sexual misconduct, sexual harassment, and/or financial obligations.
10. Failure to comply with the guidelines and protocol of the Kingdom Life Bible Institute will result in terminal probation or dismissal.